Peep Biographies

Dispare
Name: Dispare
Age: 84
Gender: Male
Occupation: "Theropist"

Hi I'm Dispare and I'm 84 years old. I feel like I'm a normal person but people say I'm a bit bonkers. I sit and plan, I mean, I sit and listen to the Birds. I have been noticing that ever since my sister Misery dyed I guess I've gone crazy trying to find her killer. I used to live in the town of sorrow and I am here now to get revenge on Jeff Littleon. Oh and I forgot to mention, I black out when I Do Bad Things so if I cause you any trouble... I'm sorry. 

Dawn Smith
Name: Dawn Smith
Age: 24
From: San Francisco
Birthday: October 21, 1996
Favorite Book: Dork Diaries
Favorite Music Artist: MC Hammer
Sister: Lily Smith

Harry Peeper
Name: Harry Peeper
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Profession: Auror
Likes: Quidditch
Born: July 31, 1979, Godricks Hollow, UK
Known for: Defeating Voldemort, surviving the killing curse.  

Farmer Joe

Name: Farmer Joe
Age: 30

I want to make a normal living, not rich or poor. I am going to live on my own farm. My favorite food is bacon and eggs. 


Miss Gabriella Gibbons
Name: Gabriella Gibbons
Age: 53

She is divorced by Mr. Grumpybeard! Now she is so grumpy, she hates everybody. Why she moved here was because she didn't want to live with Mr. Grumpybeard, she wanted to move somewhere different then Mr. Grumpybeard but she ended up in the same Village. She used to live in the town of sorrow. 

Andrina Thomas
Hi I'm Andrina Thomas. I came from Portland Oregon, and I came to New Hampshire when I was five. I've lived here since then and now I am 25 years old. I came here because it is very peaceful and quiet. But then more Peeps came and it got really loud. I wanted to leave but the counselors wouldn't let me out! So I was stuck with the loud for five weeks and got headaches all the time. The noise got so loud I had to make my land away from everybody else just to get peace and quiet. Then I finally left, and this year I came again and it is much better. That is how I got here. 

Bob

Name: Bob
Age: 900 years old
Favorites/Likes: hot stuff
Least Favorites/Dislikes: cold stuff
What do you hope for in the Village? good peeps
Comes from: Florida

Chadwick Stevenson Strongpants
Name: Chadwick Stevenson Strongpants
Age: 23 and 7/59 years old
Gender: Male Peep
Profession: Black belt in shelf building
Language: French
From: Czechoslovakia
About: loves jellyfish catching (preferably with tennis rackets), once competed in a scorpion eating contest, has a cat named Garvy, got cut in leg by a weed whacker.


Mozzarella Jr. 
The Story of Mozzarella Jr.
Mozzarella's father grew up in Italy and imigrated to France late in his life. Then, when World War II struck, Mozzarella Senior came to the U.S.A. He lived as an illegal peep immigrant in America for a little while. Then he moved in with the Shuffelton-Sobe family, only to have his head fall off and his body fall apart. He now lives in Chicago, but his son, who was born in Mozarella's short stay in France, is alive. When Mozarella senior heard that his son, Mozzerella Jr. was coming to New Hampshire for the summer, he was overjoyed. But Mozzeralla Jr hates his father for leaving him with his suicidal mother in France. Mozzeralla has had a rough life. His mother killed herself when Mozzerella was 8, and he lived the rest of his life on the streets. He is glad to be here this summer, and hopes to meet some new friends before he goes back to Paris in August. 


Arabella de la Tour
Hi! My name is Arabella De La Tour. I am from New Orleans. I love jazz music and eating beignets. The peep culture in New Orleans was very vibrant. I loved going out to jazz clubs with my friends. However, it did get tiring after a while. I came up to this town in Nelson, NH, to relax and chill out. I hope to share my love of music and adventure in this new village!

Chester Reginald Johnson


Chester Reginald Johnson
Age: Unknown
Birth Place: Paris, Texas
Gender: M
Likes: food, hunting bugs, building stuff, running marathons
Profession: hereby unemployed
Education: middle school, but interested in further education
Favorite food: any
Dislikes: standing or siting, water (can't swim), camping
Has a secret identity of Keanu Reeves in reality, Keanu Reeves. In reality, Keanu Reeves is Chester Johnson. Moved to Village from his hometown in search of bugs/marathon. 



"Charles"

Harry Manuel Granger Miranda Potter Cuvington IIII
a.k.a. Charlie
I am 35/immortal years old. I was born in London and at the age of 5 I moved to an underground bunker where I learned how to fight, hunt, rule, sneak, etc. When I turned sixteen I moved out and adopted twin leopards Rue and DJ Moomba. I then took over a small town called France and ruled there for eight years. The french people overthrew me and so I moved to the Caribbean, I then moved to Village as I plot my revenge on Europe. 

 Cochon D'Inde 

My first name is Cochon and my last name is D'Inde. In English, it means guinea pig. Please don't tease me about my huge pants. I'm about 6 peep feet tall and 79 years old. My birthday is on July 1st. I come from France just because I was born on my parents' vacation. Then when I was three, we moved to France for my mom's work, then moved to Germany for a year. When I was 21 we went back to the United States. I've been looking for a place to settle down after retiring 5 years ago from being an international journalist (I've always had a heart for traveling).  When I saw that there was space in Mesopotinia, I took it.

Sammy

Hi! My name is Sammy. My favorite color is blue and black. Sammy is 12. Her parents died. Sammy's father died in a war. Sammy's mother died from a sickness. She moved here with her uncle Bob. Her uncle went on a business trip for five weeks. She is kinda nervous being in a town alone. She was nervous because she did not know anyone. 


Lily Smith

Name: Lily Smith
Age: 24
From: San Diego, CA
Birthday: January 22
Sister: Mabel Dawn Smith
Favorite Song: Old Town Road
Favorite Book: Girl Gone Viral


Kaia pictured in her house (under construction).

Name: Kaia
Age: 23
Gender: Girl
Culture: Native American
Bio: Moved here from Toronto Canada to have a quieter life.

Sanbork
Name: Sanbork
School: None
Job: None
Speech: Meep
Born: In radioactive warehouse. 
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Came here because want good life.

Comments